I love listening to podcasts! But I don’t personally host one. Maybe one day I will, but in the meantime you can subscribe to my YouTube channel or tune in to the following podcasts I’ve been featured on:
- “Food is Just Food” with Stephanie Webb from Eat with Confidence
- “Intuitive Eating & Nutrition” with Kirsten Ackerman from Intuitive Bites
- “Body Love: From Rules to Relationship” with Rande Moss from Free Spirit Academy
- “Experiential Eating” with Molly Kate from Food Freedom Accelerator
- “Body Image & Healthy Mindset” with Hillary Hess from Helping of Happiness
- “A Conversation About Gentle Nutrition” with Brianna Campos and Kirsten Ackerman on Intuitive Bites
- “Why You Don’t Need to be Afraid of Intuitive Eating” with Monica Packer from About Progress
Interested in having me on your podcast, or want me to write a guest post for your blog? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s collaborate!
. . .
“Beth’s perspective is so refreshing! Health is really personal for me, and I’ve struggled with embracing Intuitive Eating, but I love her interviews, because she doesn’t guilt; she meets you where you are at. And she shares the best tools and ideas! But it’s not just about food – it’s about you and finding joy with food and in life. Can’t wait for more!” —Jenny